- Bookstore scented candle! (This shop is taking a break for the holidays)
- I enjoy Twin Peaks, the American southwest, and podcasts too much to not listen to Night Vale. (10 Reasons to Listen to Night Vale)
- How to Identify the One Thing You Were Born to Do
- A good cold weather recipe — Corn and Potato Chowder with Tilapia
- Some thoughts on how early settlers established smaller nations inside America. Even if you don’t agree, it’s thought-provoking.
- Books That Shaped Work in America
- How our ancestors used to sleep (thanks to LeAnna for sharing this link). It’s crazy, but there have been times when left to my own devices, my sleep patterns start to do something like this.
- The Creative Pace of the 20th Century’s Greatest Authors, Visualized
- A little mystery for you — The Unknowable Photographs of Zoe Krosher
- I won’t try this, but it’s interesting — Coffee Maker Cooking: Brew Up Your Next Dinner
This afternoon I opened my first Influenster VoxBox! It was a nice surprise to find it in the mailbox in the midst of all this snowy weather.
I received these products complimentary for testing purposes from Influenster.
Thanks to my friend Amanda for letting me know that this storm is called Cleon. Cleon? Who is naming these things?
Looks like Cleon (hold on, is this a male or female name?) means business, so maybe I’ll liveblog it. There’s Skyrim to be played, coffee I need to drink, and a dryer full of sweats and yoga pants that need to be folded, but in between all that I’ll keep you aware of what little I can see from my windows.