1. I have hitch hiker’s thumbs. You know, the kind that bend back really far. I think they’re hereditary.
2. I have only seen The Wizard of Oz one time. It was this past Christmas at Kevin’s parents’ house. Hopefully that’ll be the only time. Maybe it’s magical when you’re little, but I was not impressed.
3. I am an early bird, but only if the temperature outside my bed is close to the one inside. It is very hard for me to get up in the mornings if I’m stepping out into a cold room. My body just won’t do it. Since I try to save energy and not run heating or air at night, this becomes a problem.
4. I’ve lost 12 lbs. recently, which is pretty awesome.
5. I think I know the words to nearly every song by Trisha Yearwood. I love her. And man, she has good hair.
6. I have very manageable hair. And lots of it. I’m kind of a hairdressers dream…or worst nightmare.
7. I have a family that rivals the one in My Big, Fat Greek Wedding. Ask Kevin. They think he’s quiet, but really, he’s just normal.