Almost an hour into it already. Let me say that I liked Justin Timberlake, Boyz II Men, Al Green, and Keith Urban and Coldplay. Kid Rock? I’ll pass.
- Miley Cyrus isn’t my taste. I like Taylor Swift though. Enunciate Miley, enunciate! And stop pronouncing things like a cross between Tori Amos and Bjork.
- Alison Krauss has hair like a goddess.
- Jennifer Hudson. Sing girl. Someday her life is going to be a movie. That’s got to be so difficult to be up there.
- You mind if I liveblog the commercials? Cause I really want Heidi Klum’s hair in the Guitar Hero commercial.
- *too busy watching the Jonas Brothers to liveblog*
- Blink 182 is back. I’m in junior high again.
- Katy Perry’s performance = a Fruitopia commercial. Oh, and she can’t dance. Or sing while dancing. Wait. That’s not conditional on dancing.
- What year is Kanye borrowing his hair from?
- Oh hooray! It’s my girl, Adele. I want to be her pal. Looks like we share the same kind of love for the Jo Bros. And she loves Duffy! Score. Okay, now we all just need to get together, get Amy Winehouse cleaned up, and form the ultimate girl group. ‘Kay? ‘Kay.
- Is Natalie Cole wearing paper chains on her dress?
TAKING A BREAK SO I CAN SHOWER AND WASH THE FLU OFF MY SKIN.
- Did I miss anything good?
- I can handle this Four Tops stuff. Quality.
- Don’t get the appeal of Lil Wayne. Robin Thicke, well, that I understand.
- I want T-Pain’s hat.
- Oplease. Keep the politics out of it.
And with that, I end my post. I took some Nyquil a bit ago and now I’m fading. Up early for work in the morning and taking the Daytime Theraflu with me. Night folks!