Happy, crampy Sunday morning. At least for me. I share TMI all the time right? I mean, it’s not too much for me, I’m a girl, but I wonder if the guys around here get tired of it. My husband is pretty tolerant, I’ll say. It’s weird what changes when you get married. Seriously, there’s a laundry list. But those of you who are married know that.
Well, I haven’t posted in forever and since the only comfortable position I can find right now is me wedged into a corner of the couch with my Macbook tilted kinda funny and my back twisted to look at it, I thought I’d give you an edition of Sunday Morning Coffee. It’s been a while. And I’ve saved up a lot of links to share with you folks.
- “If we can’t date, then what’s the next step?” It’s a valid question and I think I’ll have to answer how I Kissed Dating Goodbye affected me–for good and bad. And while we’re on the subject, this.
- I want to have an end of summer party just so that I can make these Petite Watermelons.
- Man up already! Spot on, Ronnica, and worthy of a response that I hope to work up in the near future.
- Allowing people to write notes at your wedding that they do not have to be accountable for is risky–trust me. I found this out. At least these folks weren’t ashamed to own up.
- Eep. What an incredibly creepy find by Jorge Garcia (of LOST). Makes me think twice about this post.
- Hey, Friar: I miss the old David Letterman, too. Though I’ll admit my memories of him when he was in his prime are very limited.
- What I want: kids like this AND a stuffed John Denver doll.
- See? THIS. This is how my brain works.
Tomorrow what I will have for you is the rest of the wedding story, starting with the rehearsal on Monday, reflections on the day-of on Tuesday, Wednesday I’ll bring you my memories of the wedding, Thursday will be *drumroll* the wedding video, and Friday I’ll tell you all about the reception. It’s going to be a fun week!