I guess maybe that sounds silly. Silly because he needs a real name.
I’m always inclined to name new things that I love “Mr. Darcy.” That’s never stuck to anything, but it’s my knee-jerk reaction when something is stately and handsome and fulfills one or many needs.
So, I’ve got it down to three names and I’m going to leave it up to you all to choose. I figured naming him after one of my three Scottish crushes would be appropriate.
- Glad During the Holidays by SARK (good for all year!)
- broiled mussels & garlic butter roasted mushrooms from smitten kitchen (cue the the music)
- Over at Like A Warm Cup of Coffee, “Approve of Me?” really hit home.
- If you don’t already know about the beautiful artwork of Samantha Lamb, you are really missing out here. Check out her gnome homes. And while you’re at it, take a gander at everything else. She is one talented lady.
- Shoot! My mom kept asking me to add more things to my list and I completely forgot about that Vera Bradley laptop bag I wanted *sad face*
- Critty Joy writes about Southern Snow Friendships. I feel like I’ve experienced a lot more of these lately. Sad.
- Those Southerlands have an adoption fundraiser going on to bring their baby home from Ethiopia. Care to help?
- What You Really Mean – And everyone with IBS frowns and nods.
- From Jolene’s Journey – What I Love About My Husband (sweet list!)
- Finals Beard – “You, sir, are a true beardsman.”
- Oklahoma Ranks “F” on Premature Birthrates (from Oklahoma Women’s Network) – “…sometimes it is because babies get delivered a little early on account of how it is more convenient for the mother or the doctor! This is called “early induction of labor and c-sections and it is bad medicine.”
- And finally, because I’m getting on a plane tomorrow…”Help You Make It Through Your Flight“