Raspberry leaf tea. Mmm.
- Flying Wild Alaska is my new obsession. Alaska has forever been an interest of mine and I’ve always gobbled up books about the state, but now I have a half dozen TV shows about the place at my fingertips. Gotta love it! Anyone else watch this show?
- Speaking of TV obsessions — fangirl moment. A former EastEnders actress (Kylie Babbington, “Jodie Gold”) responded to me on Twitter. It’s the little things, y’all.
- Wait, none of you watch EastEnders? Here’s a clip of Jodie and Poppy, one of history’s greatest comedy duos (ha).
- South Beach Diet Phase One Recipe Round-Up from Kalyn’s Kitchen (if you try to stay low-carb and are not following this blog you are missing out!)
- Slow & Steady, a post about homesteading from Quinn
- A recipe for rosemary sea salt from Dreadlock Girl
- A spoon in the persimmon seed this year, but I’m still waiting on my snow! via Territory Mom
- Leanna makes elderberry syrup — I cannot wait to try this myself!
- And because it’s Monday, like me you may need something to kind of start the day off right. I heard this in the mall on Saturday (I love how, for the most part, mall soundtracks haven’t changed since I was about 6 years old) and it’s been in my head ever since. Enjoy your Monday!