- I finished season 4 of Mad Men a few nights ago. Phew. Made it through that pretty fast. I’ve enjoyed it so far and can’t wait to catch up in season 5, but I’m going to have to find an avenue to watch it first. My OnDemand only has episodes 5-7 of this season, so I need to find the earlier ones.
- I’ve decided I need a 65 inch bathtub. Like, with 65 inches of clearance inside the tub so that I could lay flat out and not touch the ends. How else am I supposed to feel like a mermaid in the tub?
- Fact: My hair at it’s current length is what I like to call “mermaid hair.” Okay, maybe that’s what 5-year-old me would have called it. In my heart I’m not that far removed from who I was/how I acted then
- Meaning if I ever turn into a mermaid, my hair is prepared. (I’ve loved mermaids since I was 5-years-old. Can’t help it.)
- It’s also ready for any impromptu performances as Christine Daaé.
- I’ve never particularly liked baseball, other than the atmosphere and the hotdogs, but the Harvard baseball team is trying to change my mind.
- I’m in spring cleaning mode this weekend. Just in the mood to clean up and throw things out. Open some windows and let in the fresh air.
- Scratch that. My allergies are bad enough as it is.
- Tomorrow night is the season finale of Once Upon A Time. Oh, how I love that show. Snow and Frederick, Emma and August, and little Henry. And Regina. She is an excellent evil queen. Who else is watching this? I’m really excited that they are coming back for a second season
Hope your Saturday is lovely. Remember to tell your mom you love her tomorrow. And every other day.