Still Tribute Blend around here and will be for a while. I’ve slowed down on my consumption (not on purpose), probably because it’s been so hot. But that’s what iced coffee is for
- I’m taking part in #WriteMotivation for the month of July. You can read more about it here and look for my first update soon.
- I started watching The Sound of Music late last night. As I said on Twitter, it soothes my soul. There’s something very comforting about it that makes me feel like I’m able to do anything. And can I just say…that moment when the Captain looks at Maria at the end of “Edelweiss”…goodness gracious me.
- The Royal Family’s visit to Nottingham captured on a really stinking huge camera.
- Ray Bradbury: On Following Your Heart, Doing What You Love, and Tuning Out The Naysayers
- “So I went back and started collecting again. All of a sudden all of my life came back, all of my love.”
- “If God treats you well by teaching you a disastrous lesson, you never forget it.”
- The world needed this — A highly scientific analysis of Ben vs. Noel
- Another 50 Shades Domestic Violence PSA by Jennifer Armintrout — She also goes through the entire book here. If you thought Twilight got me riled up…
- 10 Ways I Use Vinegar at Home from A Pretty Life in the Suburbs
- A great article from NewsOK on how the Thunder handled their loss in the finals
- I’ve said it before — Folklore roses are my favorite
- Learn To Be Alone — Not just for single women. As much as I enjoy solitude, I am still learning to do some things on my own. It’s liberating.
- The 22 rules of storytelling, according to Pixar — There are some valuable things here
Lastly, I will miss Andy Griffith. I think I watched this show almost every day of my childhood. The world is richer for having had him in it.