My Tribute Blend is almost gone I’ll probably go back to French Roast when this bag is done, but it will be a sad day. Unless I can get my hands on the combination of beans that makes up Tribute Blend. I am not beyond making my own.
I have some lovely links for you today and a little TV talk behind a cut at the end (cut for Breaking Bad spoilers). Enjoy! Hope you all have a great Monday.
- The Noshery’s Creamed Spinach Stuffed Portobello Mushroom with Poached Egg – I need to make this soon.
- How to Get a Blog Conference Sponsorship — Valuable information for anyone planning to attend a conference in the future.
- How to clean your makeup brushes naturally — from Crunchy Betty
- 100 Twitter Feeds That Will Improve Your Writing — Good list for everyone, not only writers.
- This week was the first week of judged performances on So You Think You Can Dance and I just had to weigh in with my two favorites. If you don’t pay attention to anything else in this post, watch these.With the first performance here it irritates me so much that Cat Deeley calls them “star-crossed lovers.” I understand that’s it’s live TV and I’m not saying I’d do any better, but “star-crossed” is NOT what the choreographer was going for. Choreographer Sonya Tayeh said the routine was to represent “…when the stars are aligned for two people and they truly see each other for who they are. Their love is so strong it literally takes their breath away. When they touch…they just melt into each other.” And I just needed to get that out there
And I love this one, even if it’s inspired by Titanic and I find that a little bit cheesy. It’s good. And I have to cheer on my fellow Okie, Audrey.
- Breaking Bad returned last night and I have thoughts…SPOILER ALERT
- The beginning reminded me very much of LOST and I can’t wait to see how that all pans out. My prediction is a Scarface-style ending. Will Hank figure Walt out? I’m dying to know. Who is that gun meant for? (Because that is a SERIOUS weapon.)
- TED. I knew that’s what happened. But the fact that he seems to think that maybe it was the intention all along and that he still fears what may happen to him or his family if he talks? That was so sad to me.
- I love Mike.
- Walt is totally the bad guy now. There’s no two ways around it. And he seems so deranged. Will he come back from this?
- Tonight’s episode seemed to move so fast and be over waaaay too soon. I just hope the entire season doesn’t keep moving at this pace. I need some episodes like “Fly.”