A sore throat has been plaguing me since yesterday morning, so I’m sitting here drinking Traditional Medicinals Throat Coat, hoping to shoo it away.
Here are a few fun things I’ve found around the internet for you:
- Signups are open for September #Writemotivation. Be sure to head over if you’re interested in joining the month long challenge. It’s very encouraging!
- How to love a poem — In the spirit of this, I will be posting one or two (or more ) poems that I love for you all soon.
- I found a place in Oklahoma offering an aerial silks class! This will either be AMAZING or my humble attempt at a Darwin award.
- The last days of the low-fat diet fad — Eat THAT.
- This is controversial, but it’s been a while since I kicked a hornet’s nest…for kicks. Heh. — The Lie of the Estimated Due Date (EDD)
- PLEASE read this before you ask someone, “So, when are you going to have kids?” and then please never ask that question again.