It’s Sunday morning, I’m enjoying my coffee (Starbucks Anniversary Blend…yum!) and there are…
In the spirit of this very exciting week ahead (actually, more than a week for me, but that information will come later, after I get back from Allume) I’ve compiled a list of helpful links for people who may be heading to the conference later this week or any blogging/writing conference in the future. Lots of great tips here and I hope they aid you in your packing as much as they have me. Well, they’ve aided me in putting together my packing list. There’s no packing done around here. Typically I don’t pack until 1am the day I am going somewhere, then I crash, get 3 hours of sleep, rush around to get ready, forget a half dozen necessities, and end up stopping at a CVS whenever I’ve reached my destination. NOT. THIS. TIME. No. It just won’t happen. (Y’all…pray for me, please.)
- 10 Do’s and Don’t’s for Your First Blogging Conference
- Schedule of Allume meetups (these are during times with other things aren’t happening on the schedule) — I think I may crash the Texas one. Y’all won’t mind an Okie, will you?
- When You Know No One — 5 Networking Tips for Events and Conferences from 5 Minutes for Mom
- Cliques and Christian Women – “The quest of the Inner Ring will break your hearts unless you break it.” ~C.S Lewis, “The Inner Ring,” Memorial Lecture at King’s College, University of London, 1944.
- A Prayer Remembering Our Long-Standing Friendships
- Blog Conference Organization from Queen of the House of Boys
- Boost My Conference Checklist from Passion and Purpose
- How to pack for 10 Days in a Carry-On