Good morning! I am working away, finishing up my first freelance project. Exciting, isn’t it? I wrote a proposal on a whim and landed a little weekend project to complete for a company. Coffee in hand, here I go! (You all can enjoy the following while I work.)
- The Dichotomy of Too Much and Not Enough by Christie Inge — “The answers I’ve been getting back have been a bit hard for my mind to wrap around. My truth has been laid before me and my heart knows that it is time to step into something greater. I’ve been running into an undeniable resistance — the kind that feels paralyzing.”
- Kim talks about Bliss Lists
- Elizabeth Gilbert Takes On Philip Roth — I see both sides of this, because honestly I believe there are writers who are answering a call on a very spiritual or natural level, that it’s not always a choice, sometimes it just is. Because sometimes, when a person is really writing, they are a bent and broken and spent like a freshly squeezed blood orange (2nd photo…also, that recipe sounds delicious). (h/t Misti for sharing this in the first place)
- From Allume: When You Feel Like A Wannabe
- Pollinators and Planning: Project Bee
- ”We become afraid of what might happen if our dreams become a reality. The risk simply feels too great. And so we move through life, playing it safe. Rather than dealing with our fear of the water, we work on boats that we never plan to finish.” — from Have You Given Up On Your Dreams? at Storyline
- A Kiss Before You Go by Danny Gregory — I may need to pick up this book.