Coffee! Excuse me, I’m just really excited to be drinking coffee this morning. It’s been over a week since I’ve had any, because our house was stricken with a case of viral pharyngitis right before we were schedule to have Kevin’s little birthday party/Duck Dynasty House Party. (We’re hoping to reschedule, but I’m not sure when it will happen yet.) The poor guy was sick on his birthday and my gift for taking care of him for four days was a case of the germies. Almost a full week later, I am beginning to feel a bit better and he’s near completely recovered. Raise a celebratory cup of coffee!
- I’ve started watching Star Trek: The Next Generation (more on that in another post) and my dear friend Jolene put together a viewing guide for me (with some help from her husband).
- Did Downton Abbey Go Too Far? Why We’re Angry with the Season 3 Finale — I agree with this on all points. As the title suggests, this contains information up to the end of the most recent series so if you haven’t seen that, you should avoid this article.
- Seth Godin on The Art of Noticing and Then Creating
- So you want to be a writer? Annie Downs has some excellent tips on how to get started. (And some great reminders for those who have been doing it for a long time.)
- Arts and Crafting Your Way to Mental Health — A few good ideas about art therapy. Need more help than that? Hello Giggles has got you covered.
- From Jessica at Allume — “After nearly 8 years of blogging and having no measurable success, I’m finally coming to realize, and convincingly know, I must do this because I love it not for the hope of success.”
- Vasilly has a list of some fun March Bookish Events worth checking out.