Yesterday I was at a crazy long concert for tornado relief and it was AWESOME. More on that tomorrow. Now it’s cinnamon coffee with Cinnabon creamer and we’re off!
- Cormac McCarthy wrote his first original screenplay and you can catch the film later this year. Since I’ll probably be naming my first born child after this man, you can definitely count me in. (h/t Bookriot)
- Top Travel Memoirs for Foodies — I love to read about food. I think it helps me with my writing. Seriously, there are few things better than reading a description so delicious you can taste it. Well, other than actually eating the food. Going to try to find a couple of these at the library.
- The Prince of Wales and Duchess of Cornwall celebrate the 50th anniversary of Doctor Who
- Ever wondered which Shakespearean bad boy is perfect for you? Here you go.
- The Vegetable Garden’s Second Season: Planning and Planting for Fall — I’m reading up on this as my squash plants are slowly falling at the hands of the squash vine borer. Soon about half the space of my garden will be available again and I need to think about what I might be able to put in for a fall harvest.
- “‘Not all who wander are lost,’ Tolkien said, but all who wander certainly are more in danger of being lost then those who sit, comfortable, not moving.
And, I believe, more at risk of being truly found.