Added a little pumpkin pie spice to the coffee this morning because I can already smell fall in the air. Only a few more weeks!
- Here’s what I want you to do.
1. Bake this cake (as either a sheet cake or in a 13×9).
2. Let it cool.
3. Make this frosting.
4. Pour the frosting on top of the cake and spread it evenly.
5. Name your firstborn child after me. (Child already named? Here’s how to have your name changed in Oklahoma.)
- Life of a Stranger Who Stole My Phone — I wonder if Hafid from Dubai will ever know how famous he has become. I hope not, because watching this unfold is just about as good as a 419 baiter story.
- This morning, Kim shares a piece called “Lessons Learned”–it’s beautiful.
- Three Weird Reasons My House Looks Decent Online
- Zucchini Spaghetti from Lazy Girl — Spaghetti made from zucchini is my new favorite thing. And I don’t mean the kind where it’s basically still a noodle that’s just infused with vegetables (but I’ve seen those noodles in stores and I think it’s a really nifty idea that you can feed your kids a plate of spaghetti with 2 or 3 hidden servings of veggies in there). I finally got my hands on a julienne slicer and I’ve been making a lot of this stuff recently. It’s a great alternative for folks who aren’t supposed to be consuming all the carbs in pasta.
- The Pixar Theory — Well now, that’s interesting.