Added a tiny sprinkle of cinnamon, nutmeg, clove, allspice, and ginger (basically homemade pumpkin pie spice) to the basket of the coffee maker this morning. There have been a few mornings in the past week that felt like fall. I’m ready for the cooler weather to make its way here.
Things I’m Enjoying:
- Dominion House Lit published a piece of my fiction. It’s called Kindling.
My tomatoes were burned up. There wasn’t any amount of watering that would bring them back. I pulled them up and set aside the last fruits for canning. It was too hot, but they needed to be put up in jars.
- Shared this playlist last night. The idea for this writing project came to me when I was trying to meet a deadline for actual work (of course)
- This web series–Kissing in the Rain. Yeah, so what if I was looking for Anne and Gilbert fan vids. I had to pause what I was doing and watch the whole thing. It’s sweet. This is episode 2 and it doesn’t make any difference if you watch it first, but if you like it you should go back and watch it all. (And yes, I know, she’s in the Lizzie Bennet Diaries. Everyone and their great-aunt Gertrude have told me to watch it. Maybe I’ll get around to it someday.)
- 10 Tech Tools for Writers
- I’ve started looking for a good online screenwriting course and found this–10 universities offering free writing courses online.
- From Marisa—10 Ways to Be a Better Blogger