Scroll down for mini-challenges.
Here’s the physical stack. I’ve got a few more on my Kindle and a couple of audiobooks.
Goals: 1000 pages. I had a LOT of holds waiting for me at the library, many of which I’d been waiting months for. A lot of them are new or popular so I won’t be able to renew and it would be great to finish a couple of those.
Pages read: 617
Titles finished during Read-A-Thon: 2
The Story of a New Name by Elena Ferrante (252pgs – Finished)
Beast by Brie Spangler (305pgs – Finished)
Fables #1 (60pgs)
7:00am – Stayed in bed a little longer this morning, but started listening to an audiobook around 6:45, as soon as my alarm went off. I’ve got hosting duties in a few hours so it’ll probably be audio only this morning 👍
10:00 – Hosting and listening to TSoaNN 😊
11:19 – Hosting duties are done for the day! I’ve got a mini-challenge later and a few things to take care of before that happens, but I think I’m going to start another book soon just to mix it up a little.
1:00pm – Finished listening to a chunk of TSoaNN and found a good place to stop so I can move on to something else for a bit. Starting History of Wolves. I just picked it up off the shelf at the library yesterday because I liked the cover, and then the description sounded great. Starting it now.
4:30 – I lied. Haven’t started History of Wolves. Finished TSoaNN instead. WOW, that’s a book. If you haven’t jumped on the Neapolitan quartet, seriously, do it now!
1:30am – Headache derailed my plans a bit today so most of my reading was listening. Still worked out okay. Beast is pretty good, but I sort of wish I hadn’t known the twist going in. Also read a little of Fables #1 and I’m going to take that to bed. This is my last update for the night.
1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today? Norman, Oklahoma
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to? The one I’m reading now is pretty good, but probably History of Wolves.
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to? I’ve got the makings of a great cheese and fruit plate.
4) Tell us a little something about yourself! I ghostwrite romances.
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to? How many readathons is this for me? A lot. Today I’m just enjoying the reading while taking care of hosting and mini-challenge duties.