It’s time for Dewey’s Read-A-Thon! I’m keeping track of my progress here and posting on Twitter and maybe a little on Instagram whenever there is an update. I won’t be able to participate for the duration because I’ve got plans later today, but I’ve got a few audiobooks and short titles I’m hoping to get through while I clean the kitchen this morning.
Scroll down for mini-challenges.
Goals: A clean kitchen! 😆 Finishing at least one audiobook.
Pages read: 180
Titles finished during Read-A-Thon: 1
Lady Susan by Jane Austen (FINISHED – 180pgs)
Scandalous Desires by Elizabeth Hoyt
9:00am – Slept in! Clare woke up with a reverse sneeze attack at 3am and it took me a bit to get back to sleep. It’s a gray day here and rain is on the way. I’m starting Lady Susan and working on the kitchen.
12:00pm – Finished Lady Susan and now I’m listening to Scandalous Desires by Elizabeth Hoyt. I’ve enjoyed all of the Maiden Lane series so far and they’re really hard to put down. Great readathon material.
Sunday, 2:00pm – Had a great afternoon and evening yesterday, but there was no reading after that, so I’m back at it today. We’ll see what I can accomplish the rest of the day. At least between now and when I watch Outlander this evening.
1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today? Norman, Oklahoma
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to? I’m not going to be able to read much, but getting started on Our Chemical Hearts would be nice. It sounds good.
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to? The one I’m leaving the house for this afternoon 😜
4) Tell us a little something about yourself! I’ve ghostwritten 26 romances and I’m committed to getting one of mine finished this year and self-publishing under my romance pen name — which I’m being totally open about. It’s borrowed from other family. Elizabeth Kincaid. There you go.
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to? This will be the shortest time I’ve ever spent reading for the even, unless you count the time I got really sick. So this is a very different readathon for me.