Here I am, back in Oklahoma. Boy did it ever pull out all the stops to welcome me. Everything is in bloom and I’m either in the middle of some terrible allergic reaction, experiencing my first cold in a long time, or building up to a sinus infection. I don’t really know, but I don’t feel so hot. Lemon, ginger, and honey are getting me through.
- Salmon rolls with cream cheese and spinach — I’m making these. Soon.
- One thing I didn’t do on my trip was a fancy tea. This one at the Milestone Hotel looks delicious and I’m putting it on my list to try next time.
- …is not a dinosaur. — Makes me laugh. She gets worked up about dinosaurs like I get worked up about misattributed quotes.
- Netflix Roulette — For people who have trouble making decisions.
- US man finds lost mother in Amazon tribe — Well, she wasn’t so much lost because they knew where she was all along, it just took him years to save money to buy the plane ticket to visit her. Crazy story.
- Our latest podcast will be coming out either later tonight or sometime tomorrow and I talk about how this is the place I want to come back to, but just in case you can wait, The Travelettes Guide to Edinburgh is a nice little portrait of the city and some of the best sights.
- Disney personality types. Belle, naturally 🙂
- This poem by May Sarton