It’s Mother’s Day. I spent yesterday with my mom and granny, weathering storms in southern Oklahoma. This morning I’m drinking Tribute Blend. Tomorrow something new starts. More on that when I have it figured out.
- 5 Reasons You Should Write At A Coffee Shop
- The Dictionary of Obscure Sorrows — We talked about this last week on Pickled Okra and I mentioned it a few posts ago. I’m mentioning it again. It’s beautiful. I love words.
- Eating Alone Is Easy When You Know How — Saving this for the next time I travel alone.
- Seven generations spanning two centuries
- I like this Amy Turn Sharp and Alison Rose pillowcase collaboration.
- The geometry of junior high friendships.
- “When I say Anne of Green Gables has been in my life as long as I can remember, I mean it literally.”
- The Living Room from Love + Radio. It’s like Rear Window, only sweet and very sad.